Friday, July 27, 2012

See the Baby Move from the Outside at 17 weeks Pregnant!

I've been feeling baby move a lot starting last week, but not yet from the outside of the belly at all.  Even when I put my hand there and pressed a bit, I still could only feel very vague movements.  Last night, not only could I feel him from the outside, but I could see it!  DH wasn't home so I had to take a video. I'm so glad I did.  I've been replaying it all morning.  We're getting to the exciting and fun part of pregnancy. I can't believe this is possible to see this early!

3 comments:

  1. So amazing. I know I don't comment as often as I should, but I love all your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and exciting!

    Alissa
    ripleyadoption.blogspot.com
    www.backyardiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete