Monday, June 4, 2012

9 weeks, heard the heartbeat!

Take a listen to this!

Finally found the heartbeat today! It's been a rough week. DS has been having asthma difficulties, and they leave him so frustrated and in the worst mood.  On saturday in particular I was really at my limit.  His behavior was terrible, and I didn't know how to respond because it was so unusual for him to be that bad.  He was at the point of hitting, throwing toys and overturning furniture in anger, and having screaming fits.  Pretty much as bad as a two year old can get. 

I got my home doppler on friday and despite reading lots of advice on the internet, I still couldn't find the hb.  It didn't make me any more worried than I'd already been, it just frustrated me.  My ultrasound on tuesday didn't reassure me as much as I thought, especially since the baby didn't yet measure any farther than my last baby did.  I really needed and wanted confirmation that the baby was still alive.

On saturday night, while working 3rd shift, I spend a long time on youtube watching videos of 80lb girls easily finding their babies at 8weeks with their home dopplers, and giving advice.  Their advice was very helpful, but I was still skeptical that I'd be able to find my baby given that I'm in no way built like a teenager.  I slept with the doppler beside my bed, and tried it first thing after waking with a full bladder as suggested by most of the skinny girls. I did get frustrated after a few minutes, but tried to keep patient and continue. Eventually I decided to try it with an empty bladder since I certainly had to pee and empty bladder was suggested by one of those chics.  Returned to my bed and I swear I found the hb almost immediately.  There was a second of disbelief, and then tears. So many tears!  All the anxiety of the past week came out at that moment.  I still didn't know what was going to happen or how this pregnancy would turn out, but I knew my baby was alive at that moment.  It was a wonderful feeling, and I could have listened to that beautiful sound forever. It was such a gift.

But...I had to go pick up ds from the sitters. So naturally, I made a recording so I could listen to it over and over :) 

Sitter reported ds had a great morning filled with lots of good behavior.  I'd already come up with a plan for the day the previous night, and hoped to give him lots of attention, positive reinforcement, and patience.  It was still a difficult afternoon, but I handled it a lot better than the previous day.  Several times I was able to see a tantrum building and head it off.  I kept a positive attitude, and was careful to always speak with a cheerful tone even if he was whining or upset.  At one point when his behavior degenerated, I realized how bad his breathing had become and was able to improve both behavior and breathing with an inhaler treatment. 

All in all, it was a great day!  I hope to write a post this week on How to Use a Fetal Doppler since I really wasn't able to find a lot of info until youtube, and then another post next week right before my next appt on June 11th. Then off to the beach for a week! And a 12 week ultrasound a week later. June will be a busy month, I hope it's a great one!

Taken at work while exhausted from being up so late, but so happy to be pregnant!

3 comments:

  1. How to get your Ex-boyfriend/Ex-girlfriend back fast after a break up!!
    I'm Maria 21 yr old from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or add him up on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY EX IS FINALLY BACK TO ME

      I was so depressed when my ex left me for another woman. it made me felt like i was not relevant and my heart and love life was seriously destroyed. i could not concentrate in anything i was doing. i went online and searched for help but could not find any genuine spell caster until i went to Ocala Florida to visit my aunt to ease the depression and loneliness. when i got to Florida, i explained to my aunt who then felt pity for me and told me the secret she have not told anyone about the success in her marriage with her man. she then took me to the temple of powerful Dr. Ugo Wonders whom i met and explained my problems to. he promised to help me because of my aunt. i trusted his words and provided him with the materials needed to help me get my ex back and to my greatest surprise, after 48 hours of casting the spell, my Ex cam back on his knees begging for me to forgive him. i was shocked and surprised at the magic. we are happily married now and everything is working fine with us.I promised Dr. Ugo that i will never keep this a secret because he brought back my life and my world and that i will hare my testimony to the general public.
      My advice goes to any one out there who is emotionally depressed or having any similar relationship problem, to contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his direct email generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his temple line on +1 386-336-9876 he is the best in Florida....

      Delete
  2. MY EX IS FINALLY BACK TO ME

    I was so depressed when my ex left me for another woman. it made me felt like i was not relevant and my heart and love life was seriously destroyed. i could not concentrate in anything i was doing. i went online and searched for help but could not find any genuine spell caster until i went to Ocala Florida to visit my aunt to ease the depression and loneliness. when i got to Florida, i explained to my aunt who then felt pity for me and told me the secret she have not told anyone about the success in her marriage with her man. she then took me to the temple of powerful Dr. Ugo Wonders whom i met and explained my problems to. he promised to help me because of my aunt. i trusted his words and provided him with the materials needed to help me get my ex back and to my greatest surprise, after 48 hours of casting the spell, my Ex cam back on his knees begging for me to forgive him. i was shocked and surprised at the magic. we are happily married now and everything is working fine with us.I promised Dr. Ugo that i will never keep this a secret because he brought back my life and my world and that i will hare my testimony to the general public.
    My advice goes to any one out there who is emotionally depressed or having any similar relationship problem, to contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his direct email generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his temple line on +1 386-336-9876 he is the best in Florida....



    MY EX IS FINALLY BACK TO ME

    I was so depressed when my ex left me for another woman. it made me felt like i was not relevant and my heart and love life was seriously destroyed. i could not concentrate in anything i was doing. i went online and searched for help but could not find any genuine spell caster until i went to Ocala Florida to visit my aunt to ease the depression and loneliness. when i got to Florida, i explained to my aunt who then felt pity for me and told me the secret she have not told anyone about the success in her marriage with her man. she then took me to the temple of powerful Dr. Ugo Wonders whom i met and explained my problems to. he promised to help me because of my aunt. i trusted his words and provided him with the materials needed to help me get my ex back and to my greatest surprise, after 48 hours of casting the spell, my Ex cam back on his knees begging for me to forgive him. i was shocked and surprised at the magic. we are happily married now and everything is working fine with us.I promised Dr. Ugo that i will never keep this a secret because he brought back my life and my world and that i will hare my testimony to the general public.
    My advice goes to any one out there who is emotionally depressed or having any similar relationship problem, to contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his direct email generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his temple line on +1 386-336-9876 he is the best in Florida....

    ReplyDelete