Monday, April 16, 2012

4DPO Update!

I hope to blog a lot during this two week wait. I have plans to do an analysis of the lines on digital opk's, a post on my son's food allergies, and another on our homeschooling. Hopefully it will take some of the stress away. (They'll be clearly labeled in the title for those who have primary IF and would rather not read parenting posts) Amazingly, I've been more excited during this two week wait than stressed out. I feel like I have a lot of really great signs/symptoms. I've been very crampy starting yesterday, and cramping on both sides which is very unusual for me. Usually I just cramp on the side I ovulated. I think it's in the realm of possibility that I ovulated on both sides due to the clomid.  This means twins are a possibility, but I'd rather have two babies than none, so I'm unconcerned. Also yesterday I woke up with loads of creamy CM.  I've been stalking the symptom lists at http://www.twoweekwait.com/ and I feel really confident. I haven't looked at the twin symptom lists yet, but I'm going too!

The clomid bloat has made my normal two week wait bloat even worse! LOOK AT ME!
It's even worse than it looks here. I'm wearing my fat pants, and they're really baggy.  I'm cool with it as long as I get pregnant. I'm one of those lucky girls who shows before the pee stick dries. I don't mean that sarcastically. I love being pregnant, and love showing off my belly. I get to move into maternity clothes around 8 weeks and it's wonderful. I wear tight clothes straight away even though I just look fat. I don't care! Especially when there's no telling if the pregnancy will last, I'll want to enjoy every minute. Plus, due to gifts and donations, my maternity clothes are newer and nicer than my regular clothes. I can't wait to get into them again!

If you've done this fertility thing a while you've probably at least heard of a P4. I'm paying out of pocket to get one this cycle.  It's a blood test that measures progesterone on CD21 which would be 7 days after ovulation. From the results, you can make an educated guess as to whether or not you ovulated, and sometimes whether you dropped more than one egg.  I have mixed feelings about it for a few reasons.  We have to pay out of pocket for it, and the information will be useless if I get pregnant. But, if not, then the info will very helpful in planning a protocol for next cycle.  Although I'm confident in this cycle, I feel like not performing the test will give me bad juju. The new kink in the plan is that I know from CM/CP and OPK's that I didn't ovulate until CD18, but my doctor doesn't believe in any of those detection methods, nor does she believe that a woman on clomid will O on any day other than 14. This means I'm still getting the test done on CD21, and it will probably show that I may not have ovulated. I realize I could lie and do the test at 7DPO anyway. I've considered this, but decided against it because if i don't get pregnant the doc will not have accurate info to plan a new protocol.  If it does show low progesterone, I am going to ask to repeat the test at 7DPO. I'm hoping this will prove to the doc that I o'd when I say I did, and will also give me a hint about a twin possibility. Yes, this would mean we have to pay out of pocket for two tests. What can I say? Infertility's a bitch. lol.

2 comments:

  1. How to get your Ex-boyfriend/Ex-girlfriend back fast after a break up!!
    I'm Maria 21 yr old from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or add him up on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to get your Ex-boyfriend/Ex-girlfriend back fast after a break up!!
    I'm Maria 21 yr old from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or add him up on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete