Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wrong Again

It took me a while to catch on. I'm thinking, "how long do these O cramps stick around?" Finally it hits me. AF is around the corner. There are AF cramps, not O cramps. Which means I was right originally about when I o'd. The whole CD28 ovulation was completely in my imagination. The symptoms weren't tho. I really did have classic signs of ovulation, even stronger and more pronounced then I ever have. It makes no sense. I have no explaination.  I don't know if I ovulated on CD17 (which would make AF due today) or day 28 with all the strong signs.  I've heard of a lot of ovulation signs 7 days after O due to the hormones released by the follicle (I actually did get those 7 days after CD17) but never so much so late.

I've had success in the past using Soy Isoflavones instead of clomid on select days early in the cycle to make me ovulate and ovulate earlier. This cycle I did 200mg days 5-9, and the previous 2 cycles I did 200mgs days 3-7. I'm wondering if I should have increased the dosage a lot more. I didn't because I thought I was ovulating, but now I'm not so sure. I'm doing a natural cycle next because I don't believe in screwing with hormones more than 3 cycles in a row, but perhaps after that I should take up my OB on that cycle of clomid she offered. Also during this time I'm thinking about seeing a naturopathic doctor. I have one in mind and I'm thinking of calling monday to investigate the cost. I didn't think I needed help, but clearly I have no idea whats going on. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment